Sunday, September 9, 2007

on ..

hello world.

watched ratatouille on tvlinks ytd. not bad la. the downloading is fast. next up: saw 3. lol.

anyway, i will be submitting my letter of withdrawal from hostel staying tmr.
yes. i love my bed too much. and im losing sleep over at the hostel which causes me to feel crappy. and there are other factors as well.. so ya. shall move back home.
though the travelling time is insane, but im willing to do it, cos i need my sleep. lol.
yes, im one of those who need my minimum of 7 hrs of sleep per day. if not dont mind me if i snap at you. ha

and yes, tmr i shall spill the news to her. i feel so bad man... pangsehing her.. oh wells.

been mugging my heads off on accounting this week. sis was asking me, why am i forever doing my work.. ha. im a pure mugger la huh.

finally, the financial management essay 3 is done. and now, essay 4 is up on edventure. kaoz. it's seriously never-ending sia. and again, i feel so bad, like im not contributing to the group like dat. argh. need to come up with more ideas!!!

6 comments:

Talking to myself said...

Wa.. U seriously love ur own bed huh... All the best for ur essays :)

Anonymous said...

hey. the other site to watch shows is http://www.moviezzone.blogspot.com.
Enjoy (:

we found out WSB's name!

sizzzling said...

OMG! lingx... dont leave hostel! its like the most convenient place ard and you wont waste time travelling. know what? bring your bed to the hostel!

water_flowing said...

hey zzz, i confirme not staying la.. ha. even if i bring my bed to hostel, wad abt weekends?

water_flowing said...

hey fana, wad's his name? how u find out? through the sign-in sheet ah?

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp low rate loans
low interest loans