Tuesday, August 21, 2007

on ...

hello world.

the tv in my hostel room is working liao! woot. managed to watch the last episode of honour and passion and desperate housewives yesterday. sad. many shows have ended or are going to end their seasons.. eg ugly betty, desperate hsewives, gilmore girls have ended... prison break is ending.. seems to me that ch 5's have some crappy shows in mind.. like america's got talent, or smthing like dat.

anyway, im bored. in my room now. aneesa's asleep at 8.39pm. ha. guess it's my fault la, always waking her up in the morning at 7 plus. cos when i wake up, will tend to make some noise, like opening and closing the door and all..

i miss home. ha. i miss my family. though i leave for home on thursdays, just spending 3 days away from home has made me homesick. ha. I love my mummy, my daddy and my jie-jie... to think the army guys have to stay 5-6 days away, and suffering. respect to them..

damn knee is failing me again. when i went to see the sports doc last friday, he said nth too serious, and i can cont running, just do more stretches. and he gave me an open date appt. jsut after his appt, i went for a run and tadeh. sharp persistent pain. great. just great. and ahm is this sunday. i hope my knee can last thru the route sia.. so sick. my milege is so little... ARGH. just when i need endorphins to perk me up. ya, i can go abt doing cross training, but i just wanna run. and the weather is not helping me either. been raining.. cant swim. and im in need of a tan.

and lectures are getting harder.. i was staring at my accounting tut just now. completely clueless on how to do it. die.

i think many mths of slacking has really done bad things to me. ha. now,i have no intention of going for a leadership role at all. like, the university mountaineering club is getting those who wanna run for exco to go for some talk. but im too lazy. ha. im thinking tt's gna take up much of my evening tv times, and i just sian diao. this is very very bad. and i would console myself by saying, i'll do it next yr. HA. im a lazy pig.

and having quite many free time allows me to think abt a lot of stuff. unhappy stuff. seems to me that i have been walking ard with a heavy feeling in my heart. aint good at all. at least im writing it in my ever so reliable diary.

1 comment:

weel said...

im doing accounting and i dont get accounting toooo! ):