Tuesday, July 17, 2007

on dreading school

hello world.

went town today. checked out FOS first. sadly, nth really caught me eyes. then walked down to orchard and walked a bit. bought a mango top. legs were tired as had a long run in the morning.

anyway, saw many grps of youngsters running around. i was thinking to myself if they were the freshmen and having their orientations... then i surfed ard the net, reading pple's blogs, and i realised im right. yup. many of the ppl i know are away at camps, or have already had their camps.

boring and lazy me didnt bother to sign up for any camp. ha. initially, i wanted to go for the hall camp, but laziness simply overwhelmed me. ha. as those who are close to me would know, im a very routined people. i dont like changes. i just wanna stay at home and do what i always do. no camp for me pls. usually i would be excited about the camps, esp the sports camp. but due to me having hosp appt on one of the days of the sports camp, and pure laziness, i decided to skip it.
and those social nights? eww, pls, after a long and tiring camp, i dont think anybody in their right mind would want to dress up nicely, put on makeup, and go for it. bleah.

yes, i know, im anti-social. seriously, i dont mind being an outcast. ahaha. but then i know i cant do that cos need to network in uni to survive. school's starting soon and im dreading it. i used to laugh at ppl who mug at mcdonald's on weekends. but soon, i'll be doing my tutorials and projects on weekends too. boohoo. and the process of having to make frens is so sian as well. im those type who prefer small grp of super close frens, then large grp of aquaintances. to me, it's like so superficial...

haiya, I DONT WANT UNI TO START. boohoo

No comments: