Sunday, July 1, 2007

on milk run

the milk run was okay. saw lionel lewis. he's so hot in person!!! haha. too bad i didnt have my camera phone with me. it was in my bag which i deposited at the counter. dang. but he was nice. there was this guy standing next to me who asked to take a photo of him and he smiled shyly. haha.

anyway, the run was rather terrible. there was so much lactic acid in my legs ah, cos there were quite many slopes. in the end my timing met my expectations, which was okay la. shant complain much. next week still got saucony 10km run!

oh ya, there was this small boy, around primary 1 or 2 i believe, who ran the 8.4km route too. 3 guys were running with him. they were really pushing him to run. the boy was really fast for his age. i believe he is gonne be a super-duper great long distance runner in the years to come. he ran faster than me la!

dang. my ez link card has expired. spent 15 bucks on a new adult card. so sad can. and my old card was retained. sad.

No comments: