Sunday, July 22, 2007

on my birthday!

aloha world.

today is my birthday! haha. and my mum told me she couldnt buy my bday no in the 4D draw. ha. i suppose there are many other pple who are born on the same day as me?

anyway, watched harry potter ytd and went wah lok cantonese restaurant to eat ytd. food there is good! service was great. they distributed the food portions equally among us.. yup.

anyway, i wanna say i was very rude yesterday to him yesterday. made him very unhappy. so, yes, im gonna apologize again. so so so sorry...

then stayed out the whole night. and woah, i woke up at 9.50am today!!! ahaha. ok la, maybe cos slept at3/4 plus am ytd... ya.. but still. i feel so happy that for once, i woke up at 9.50am! yeah! (ha, im nuts, i know)

oh ya, received a delivery yesterday.yeah! took a photo of it, but havent uploaded yet. later.

thanks to all who wished me happy birthday!

No comments: