Friday, July 6, 2007

on today

hello world.

the result of milk run is out. not bad.. 15th out of more than 200 plus participants in the women's open category. timing wise, like i mentioned before, was within my expectation.. good.

cant wait for this sunday's saucony run.

went queensway shopping ctr to buy sports bras today. so many shops there, but none has a fitting room.that is super dumb can? if there is no fitting room, how can they expect pple to purchase their clothing? i mean, fine, most ppl go there to buy shoes, but there r ppl like me whose purpose is to buy apparel! sheesh. fine, if i have known earlier, i would try the designs at some outlet first before heading there. wasted my time, energy and money travelling there.

in the end, i bought two at sportslink bedok outlet, cost abt $100 in total. yeah. sis buying that for me as an early birthday present. thanks loads. ha.

it's high time for me to get new ones, cos the abrasions on my chest are really bad. i can run until the wound starts bleeding and stains my clothes. ha. then i would suppress my scream in the shower room when water touches the wound. i remembered in jc, i actually used plasters to cover the abrasions. lots of plasters cos they dont stick due to my perspiration! ha. and i would be super conscious of any plaster dropping out of my shirt. hoho. how stupid i was last time man...

and now i have a new abrasion site. my back, where the tag of the shorts is. haiyo. guess have to apply my NEAT 3B Action Cream there too. ha.

bought cheesecake ingredients again! making it again tmr morn with sis, that is if she wakes up in time. then transformers in the evening with him. heard great stuff abt it from ppl who have watched it. interesting...

No comments: