Monday, June 11, 2007

on shows

alright. did intervals on the treadmill today. initially i was a bit scared i'll feel disappointed that my fitness level has dropped. but phew, it wasnt THAT bad. so yup. feeling good now. runner's high!

so tmr will be gg bedok reservoir and wed will be at mac. very good!

and my achilles tendon is not giving me any problem!
so i suppose the low milege in the past week was actually a blessing in disguise. I actually get to rest my muscles as well. and hopefully it makes me go furthur.

and suddenly i feel like commenting on what he said ytd. cos i was telling him gilmore girls was on tv while we were having dinner.
he said how do i manage to keep track of the shows i watch.
ha. i dont know. i just can do so. i dont consider myself as a total tv junkie, but i do watch tv rather often la. one of the way to relax after a long day. and i mostly watch US serials, like desperate housewives, prison break, ANTM, ugly betty, gilmore girls, supernatural, etc. one of the reasons why i like to watch US shows is cos of the good-looking actors and actresses. ha. and they dress well too. i gotta admit this, compared to local artistes, the caucasians do look better. and the setting is also better. eg for prison break season 2, i doubt singapore can create such show cos of our limited size, and so, no desert. ha.

also, somehow, the flow of the stories makes me just wanna go on watching and cant wait for the next episode NEXT WEEK. yes, they are not shown everyday, like local dramas. too much of something can be a bad thing. oh wells.

and the quality of the artistes?? i guess it's pretty obvious. ha.

i guess generally, the main reason is that our media market is just too small compared that of the US... yup.

2 comments:

Talking to myself said...

Must had been a fun and enjoyable bday celebration. I'm sure he appreciated it alot. Make me feel guilty sia... My guy only gotten POC 3, Kenny Rogers lunch and a card. Haha.

HuiYing

sizzzling said...

AHHH!!! im so envious of u! wow..lingx... a romantic at heart eh! :)