Tuesday, June 12, 2007

on tdy

ahaha.. pple who have left comments on my blog.. thanks. :)

anyway, didnt go bedok reservoir today to run. did long intervals on the treadmill. feels good again. alright.

meeting zzz and rox on thurs evening for dinner. too bad aileen not in spore. thanks zzz for arranging this meet up! paiseh again for the trouble caused.

had my lesson at goldhill today. my student made a pair of earrings for me! ha. and she gave me a plastic orange bangle. so sweet of her.

anyway, now im into 90s and A1 songs. ha. e.g.same old brand new you, ready or not, , against all odds, etc. but cant really find A1 songs on 'Multiply'. hmpf. old songs are nice to listen after not listening for a long time..

1 comment:

Talking to myself said...

Was it Karishma that made u the accessories?

Hui Ying.