Tuesday, June 19, 2007

on stuff

sis is now a fitnessfirst member. she paid thousand plus bucks for a year's membership. When i first heard it, i was like, WOW. she was never really the exercise type of person, so it's like,a a MIRACLE that she actually signed up. but it's good la. and alvin signed up with her as well. so both of them can motivate each other to work out. fitnessfirst is good. got many outlets ard spore. fana and me went before once for the free trial thingy. cool grp lessons and facilities. I was a bit tempted to join.. but no la. Too exp and when i start uni, I can just use the facilities in school. but i have 3 free entries! woot.

ok, so army half marathon is coming up.. 26 aug. He's asking me not to join. ha. but most prob im joining. it's a good stepping stone to stanchart. aileen's coming too. not sure about zzz. alright. another motivation to train.

I was just looking at the calendar and realise july is coming, which means 3 races are coming. ha. i dont know man, on the day itself will I choose to be lazy and just run for leisure, or just chiong. Obviously i should chiong and get a good timing so i wont be wasting my money. but sometimes, laziness just kinda envelope me. ha. see first la.

so now, more long runs!!!

and finally, i have mailed out the relevant uni forms and settle the hostel stuff. phew. and now the medical checkup. hmpf.

oh, I had duck rice for dinner last night. actually, it's nth to blog abt, but cos i havent eaten duck rice for a really long time, and i had a sudden craving for it ytd, so ya, decided to eat that. and oh boy, it was super yummy. ha. and i love the chilli. mmmm~~~

1 comment:

Talking to myself said...

I've gone for my health checkup too. Gd luck. Try not to feel so paiseh. Haha.

HY