Wednesday, May 9, 2007

i was on my way to the airport yesterday in the train. when i boarded the train at bedok, there was this another guy who boarded the train as well with his father. He was wearing a cap and could see his shaven head, plus he was carrying a bag with his name "Kent ong Y H" written on a tape. the first thing that cant to my mind was, "could he be chaoliang's friend?" so i msged samuel and asked if he has a bunkmate with that name. he didnt reply me immediately.. But i was observing that guy, he seemed to be quite slim built leh, not like what chaoliang had told me before... hmmm..

then i met joyce and pau at starbucks. the airport was super cold. lucky i bought my sweater with me.. as it was early, and samuel not there yet, so i walked around... then finally, he replied me, saying yes, tt's his bunkmate..
I was like, Oh! interesting...
then i told samuel about him.
finally, samuel reached airport, but he was at T1 while we were at T2.. diao.. so took shuttle bus to T1 cos the skytrain was not operating...
barely saw samuel for a while then he had to report. saw evan and david there.. so only 3 vj guys huh... pathetic.
apparently all of them had to wear a belt and their shirts tucked into their pants. they looked so nerdy la, plus the specs. ha. i expected more hunks... but well, it wasnt up to my expectations. haha.
It was gna be the last time joyce and samuel gna see each other for a while since she's gg california soon... they hugged and teared a bit.. so sad.. then suddenly i rmbed we had something for samuel. quickly passed to him. took pic, then he had to go liao. oh before tt, he took pic with his real family. his whole family was there, plus the sister's bf. ha
oh and samuel toldkent about me and we said hi. hoho. and he didnt see me on the train.
talked a bit with sister also.. apparently we share the same thoughts on a certain someone... hmm..

dang, something's wrong with blogspot, i cant upload images..

No comments: