Saturday, May 26, 2007

on today

didnt sleep well last night. so felt tired during the morning run at mac. to think i was looking so forward to doing twice the 8km route.. ha. but, sucky things had to happen, like my right big toe nail and both feet's arch hurting. strange cos i have been wearing this pair of shoes for a long time and never have such prob. guess it's time for a new pair.. but i dont know which one to buy! im considering going running lab and let me see my running style and recommend shoes to me, but def more exp.. and i have already way exceeded my budget for this month. oops.
then went to bedok pool and took a dip in the water, getting a tan.. it felts great not to have to swim my usual laps first before relaxing.. ha. no sense of guilt for not swimming laps! woohoo. just stayed at one corner and enjoyed the sun and the pple ard.. well, there wasnt much space for lap swimming anyway. so many swimming lessons going on.. oh, some of the swimming coaches have such nice bods though they arent exactly very young anymore.. haha.
watched a bit of 'pride' before taking a nap cos i just couldnt keep my eyes open. so now im here, waiting for his sms to let me know he's safe from his live firing...

No comments: