Wednesday, May 16, 2007

on 'a watched phone never rings'

as the saying goes, "a watched pot never boils'. im gna modify it to 'a watched phone never rings'.
ha, last time, whenever i had lessons, i would leave my phone on my desk cos i dun want any distractions and it's not good to be using the phone in class. then whenever lessons had ended and i checked my phone, most of time i wld have missed calls or sms. i like the feeling of anticipating pple to ring my phone. ahha.
but recently, cos i was waiting for a certain someone's sms, i brought my phone in during lessons la.. then if got free time, i'll stare at the phone, willing it to make that soft 'beep'! but it never did.. and when it did, my heart would jump and quickly press the 'read' button. then heart would drop when it wasnt that someone.
but ytd, i willed myself to leave my phone on my desk. then i went for my individual and cogntitive lessons. after my ind lessons, i got 2 missed calls, and after cog, i got 6 SMS! ahaha. childish i know. but it's like, yeah! i got msges! so it's like, i just dump the phone at one corner and msges come pouring in...
so, a watched phone never rings. ahaha. ok, crap entry, i know.

No comments: