Wednesday, May 16, 2007

on compliments

ok, great. so my confirmed races are
1)milk run
2)Saucony Run

I realise i need to leave a weekend off for my Bintan Trip! Uh-oh.. i have to ask angela to have it on the 15/7 weekend... the mizuno run is on 22/7... hmm..

seems like a great plan. i chiong the first two weekend, then the third weekend can rest my body... ha. i deserve the break. hoho. provided i put in my best effort la, which i should, considering the amount of sweat, time and MONEY on them.. ha.

I realise it feels great to receive compliments. like for today, norman said i am doing a good job in my individuals lessons cos jia hui is applying the techniques taught to her in her assesment, and louisa enjoys her lessons. i mean, come on, who actually looks forward to tuition right... ha. though both of them fail their assessments, there have been improvements.. so that's good! ha.
and karishma, my cognitive student, actually used red, blue and black markers and wrote 'i love you' in huge fonts on the whiteboard. ha. and she asked me to be her tuition teacher. ahaha. so cute.
oh ya, and last week, a schoolmate of mine complimented me too.. ha.
so now i know, i shall take notice of ppl more and praise them when necessary. i think compliments must come straight from the heart, and should be in suitable amounts, if not it will seem too fake. like, those high end parties where people put on a mask and act fake and go ard telling pple how beautiful their gowns are, but deep inside they think the gowns are hedious. ha, yes, such things do happen in the real world.
so, a little goes a long way!

No comments: