Thursday, May 31, 2007

on long walk home

crap. my previous entry somehow had some error. now have to retype.
had lunch with samuel at central at tm today. the baked rice with chicken chop was shiok. had soya bean with glass jelly drink as well. then mcflurry. terribly sinful~~~
finally i passed the photo from joyce to him. i almost forgot to bring that along with me. had a long talk with him. oh ya, he watched 'how to lose a guy in 10 days' as well. BULLSHIT! ha.
then, he told me something that kinda crushed me. hmm.
i decided to walk home from tm cos i needed some time to think about stuff. he insisted i take the train. but nah, i'd rather walk, plus i could burn some calories along the way. ha
i remember there was once when i walked to tamp from bedok. i took the mrt route. on hindsight, it was rather stupid of me to do that which there's a shorter route, which i took today. ha. but nvm, longer walk, more time to think. and it's not as if im in a rush or smthing.
so yup, i was so deep in my thoughts that i nearly got knocked down by a car. :/
it's a great feeling to walk alone, thinking, listening to music, enjoying the slight breeze...

crap, i think my injury's coming back.. and im coming down with a sore throat. i better go suck some lozenges...
50 first dates later.

i dont know anything la. argh

No comments: