Tuesday, May 22, 2007

on weather and alarm clocks

it's so irritating how the weather always change to NOT suit your mood or plan.
for example, me and zzz have planned to go sch run ytd, but it rained. then, today, we're not meeting up to run, the weather is good. dang.
tmr is the 16km run which i so look forward to, and i really pray the weather will be fine. pls pls pls. ive been looing forward to this run for a super long time. i've been procrastinating this run, hehheh, and now that i have somebody to run with, the long journey wouldnt feel that bad anymore. pls let the weather be fine tmr...
and on thurs also, and fri. ai yah, basically let it be fine every morning and early afternoon. it's supposedly the 'summer' season now, with almost every fashion magazine featuring the bikini stuff, but it doesnt feel like summer to me, what's with the frequent unexpected rain.
and oh my, my legs are still aching, that i couldnt run properly ytd on the treadmill. i really need to hit mac reservoir more often.
yeah, ard 5 more days of admin and im done with work. now that i dun have anymore cognitive, it's gna be more admin and less money. boo.
and oh yes, i really wonder, how many alarm clocks do a person need?
for me, one will suffice.
but for someone in my family, my gosh. five?! (i think more)
actually, i do not mean 5 alarm clocks, i mean having the alarm to sound 5 times before she wakes up.
she is supposed to get out of the bed at ard 710am everymorning. her 1st alarm will sound at 6.45am, and subsequently at every 5 minutes interval. my goodness. cos she has 2 alarm clock, one's her phone and the other's her clock, so it's like, super loud when they sound tgt at the same time.
i realise part of the reason for me being up so early in the morning even though there is no school is due to her alarm. for me, just one alarm and im up.
i questioned her ability to use one alarm. she said no. ha.
then why cant she just sleep earlier every night?! haiyo.

No comments: