Friday, May 11, 2007

stupid dates

argh. i have just thrown $41 down the drain. why? cos i booked the wrong date for spiderman3. i swear i checked the date correctly before i chose the time. but somehow, i ended up booking for today. wah biang.

then i went to check my mail. i saw the confirmation email tt says 11 may. i was like, shit man. i went gv website to check again. 11 may. best.
like sis said, im cursed.

this is not the first time such thing has happened to me. first was 'wild hogs'. thank goodness nobody in office wanted the tix, if not i malu like siao. then spiderman 3. when i went for my sports med appt, one or twice, i got the appt date messed up as well and made myself look like an idiot in front of the receptionist cos i couldnt get my dates right.
oh my gosh.

and now, i cant enjoy the security of having the tix in my wallet cos i didnt book using internet and thus paid via credit card cos the gv website is down. had to call them. now i have to be there, 30 or 45 min earlier if not the tix will be released. i just pray they will be punctual. argh.

No comments: