Saturday, May 5, 2007

sat

So, Singaporeans are rather nice actually. The person who picked up Dad's IC actually mailed it to us. There wasnt any return address on the envelope though. If not can thank the person.



Anyway, ran at Bedok Reservoir this morning. And it was a super duper feel good run, except maybe if i wasnt cramping... anyway, I ran faster than usual and I wasnt tired. The fresh morning air, wind blowing in my face, overtaking other runners, sweating dripping from my body... super shiok feeling. I simply adore this.



Then went for cognitive. Just 2 hrs and im off work! Took train down to city hall to buy some stuff, then walked to funan to finally buy my laptop cover which cost a bomb... but the service was good. The shop that i went to actually hires non-singaporeans.. hmm..



Then walked back to the bus stop in front of st andrews cathedral to talk a bus down to south bridge road.. I wanted to get to telok ayer street but didnt know which drn to walk. so asked this old man who gave me very useful information. I was lucky to get someone who knows how to get there cos some people just give crap info and make u walk one big round...



Anyway, weather was great, my shades was out, wearing my comfy birkies and skirt and i went to explore the area... it was really interesting cos i havent really been to that area before. Before A levels was over, I told myself one day I'll explore this area. I have been putting it off till today...

hmm, anyway, i went to ann siang hill!!! finally man.. I have heard so much about it on tv shows, magazines and Im finally there. took some pictures. I felt like a tourist, reading the information on the boards, learning the history of the area. The colourful shophouses look amazing. Then i walked down to club street as well. I wanted to get to haji lane, but didnt make it.. will go there someday. I love exploring places ive never been before. next stop, either haji lane, little india, or chinatown.

Actually, Ive not really explored the north bridge/south bridge area yet.. hmm. will have to go back there again.



Oh, i also went into the china square central. but nth inside leh. Only some toy shops..

Anyway, then i walked down to chinatown and took the train there to Buangkok. I will be there again tmr to meet family for yummy dim sum. cant wait man.



Reached home in time for 'prince turns into frog'. I was so into it when it was first shown on ch u.. i went to rent the vcd as well.. ha. The 'Ming Dao' era...



Ok, some photos Ive taken...














Agnes B!






















No comments: